We did not really need to see the Buccaneers take on their Eagles as well as Madden nfl 24 Coins the Chiefs destroy the Steelers in a three hour broadcasting an ode to Ben Roethlisberger -- but we did, and it was easily the least entertaining part over the course of the week.

There isn't always a need for more. The four game weekend structure was already perfect. The two NFC, two AFC uniformity was there and it was great. Then we're pushing the whole thing into Monday, with a lopsided three game Sunday. I am aware that raging against the machine is not a viable venture, but I hope the players realize some advantage from the next CBA of being put at risk for an additional week of regular season as well as an extra playoff game.

So, let's not waste any more time in why this weekend was not a good one and instead look at the incredible events that occurred.

There were a variety of major winners in the quarterback position this week however none was more so in the league than Josh Allen. Beyond the incredible stats it was more about the comment Allen made on Saturday rather than anything else.

No, it's not true, normally I abhor this idea of a "statement contest." This is one of the sports buzzword phrases that we concoct to tell stories, but they aren't the actual reality of the athletes engaging in the contest. They don't really care about "statements," they operate to win, then move on, repeat.

However, the spectacle of Bills against. Patriots is massive. The game is huge in the regular season, and mammoth in the playoffs -when you consider it as a wildcard. This is a rivalry forged through a battle and the very first one that was fueled with the rage of years in the Bills getting second. One year ago, we were discussing the power shift within the division that was heading towards Buffalo Madden 24 Coins, and that turned around mid-2021. as it became clear New England was far from dead.